Friday, January 6, 2012

4 years in the Lou

We moved here FOUR years ago this week!

I seriously can't believe it.

I mean, it DOES makes sense when I think about the fact that we've had two kids and I got my License in Professional Counseling in Missouri.

But STILL.

I still miss my Georgia friends and Columbus Young Life so much. I wish we were closer especially now that we have the kiddos. I need to visit soon!

I really do like St. Louis a lot and am grateful for all our friends and church home. I feel very settled and am excited about staying here longer. I've been particularly excited lately as we have been beginning to plan for preschool. I love where we live so much and I'm still so happy with our house.

And did you know that Crestwood just won best city to live in in Missouri???

My source is my husband- but I promise he read that somewhere credible. :)

3 comments:

  1. i'm googling that...how did it beat out webster??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emma... showing your Webster pride :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, google comes up with a whole lot of different answers. I'm sticking with my husbands info because I love Crestwood and him :)

    ReplyDelete