Thursday, January 12, 2012

MJ's Firsts?

The question mark isn't a mistake. MJ has done a few things this week that I *think* are firsts... but then I also feel like Rachel when she thinks Emma has said her first word over the phone. (Anyone? "She's going to be a scientist!")

*Earlier this week I could have sworn she said, "Night-night" to Claire as I carried her up the stairs. The girls always say that and I love you as they go to bed.

*Last night MJ took a step towards me, purely on accident. She stands very well on her own, and last night she wanted something I was holding. She took a step forward, looked totally shocked, and fell down laughing.

This really isn't a first this week but she's pointing, gesturing, and grunting for things a whole lot more. This morning when I went to her room, she was pointing and babbling about everything in her room very intentionally.

I guess she's making the most of the alone times she has since her sister talks so darn much.

**Additional note: MJ can walk behind her toy stroller and train; just not on her own yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment