Friday, January 13, 2012

Surprise!

Yes, that would be a picture of #3 on the way!

And, yes, this was the best picture of these knuckleheads that I could get. Taking a picture of them together is impossible these days. MJ is just too active.

I'll admit, although this wasn't a surprise for us, I'm still in shock. I've had two ultrasounds so far, one at 6 weeks due to some issues, and then one today at 8 weeks and a few days. Everything looks perfect!!

I'm also sicker than I ever was with my girls. My nausea is way worse and I'm actually getting sick which wasn't so much the case with the other two. And this never-ending cold I've had is NOT helping. I carry around saltines and coke all day. It cracks me up because the girls fight over the crackers- you'd think it was the best treat ever.

Jeremy traveled all week and I've never felt so sick (on top of the girls being sick). It was definitely my most difficult week parenting thus far. Melinda kept me sane by checking on me every day, Jerry (my f-i-l) gave me breaks and allowed me time to sleep, and Greta brought me a coke when I really needed it. Other friends checked in and I'm so grateful. I'm so grateful to have a community around me that I know I can ask for help when I need it.

We'll find out in around 10 weeks if this little one is a boy or girl. We can't wait to meet he/she in August! (Or July if my track record stands for early births!)


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay!
    Either way its going to be adorable--- you all have a track record of making ADORABLE babies!

    ReplyDelete