Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sickness and distracted kids

Ugh. I woke up with a nasty cold today, on top of the yuckiness I've been feeling lately. While all I've wanted to do this morning is crawl back in bed, I've had the privilege of vegging on the couch while the girls played together. They are so stinkin' cute together right now. They rarely fight with each other and play together and independently next to each other well. Sure, Claire yanks things away from MJ but my littlest is learning to hold her own. I have a feeling this stage will be fleeting before full-on tackling, fighting, and shrieking will begin. But I'll take it now and count my blessings!!!

I'll leave you with some of my favorite Claire-isms right now:
*"Hi-yo, yittle MJ!"

*"Do you like that sound?" (After she purposefully makes any sort of noise. It's hilarious.)

*"I'm pink dark pink Angelina Ballerina, and you're Mama Mousling, and Daddy is Daddy Mousling." (I'm really not loving Angelina Ballerina but I do love to watch C dance.)

"MJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!"

"I'm cowboy Claire!" (Anytime she wears her cowboy boots.)

No comments:

Post a Comment