Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fall was hard.

Fall was hard. Really hard.

I started working a bit more, not knowing that Jeremy would get another job, making our lives crazy. I'm pretty sure Jeremy was out of town for most of this past Fall. If he wasn't, it felt that way. And while I love my job, working some crazy hours and finding babysitters was stressful. And please don't hear me saying that I regret any of it, because I don't. I loved the work I got to do. It was just a hard mix of things that became the perfect storm for me in creating craziness and loneliness.

Okay, enough of the drama.

Here are the blessings from the storm:
*Jeremy's new job- praise God! It's a good fit for us.
*Friends who helped me not sink when it was entirely possible.
*Confidence that I really love my job and it's what I'm supposed to be doing.
*Renewed love of being a Mommy. That role in itself has been hard to adjust to.
*Renewed love of Bible study thanks to the Riverside women's study. Such a blessing. I'm going to continue attending that one and have committed to the Old Orchard study. So excited!

That's probably not all of it but those are the highlights.

I'm looking forward to this year. As cheesy as it is, I like that it feels like a new beginning. I'm so blessed to love my job and be with my kiddos so much.

1 comment:

  1. Not many people get to do what they LOVE. I've never even once heard you say anything but that you love what you get to do. It may be stressful and hard juggling family but in the end God created you to wear many different hats and you happen to be quite talented at it:)

    ReplyDelete