Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pensieve 1/25/12

*My appetite is coming back.
*Any energy to clean is not. Our house is gross. I do not care.
*I'm sad that I think Claire's transition to her big girl bed is also the demise of nap time. (I'm going to try the quiet time thing and I'm not giving up hope YET)
*I'm itching to rearrange my house. Grateful that my sister-in-law shares my enjoyment of this and is willing to help since I'm not technically supposed to move anything. (Sorry, Jeremy. Love you!)
*I'm so excited that work on our basement starts SOON.
*My baby bump seems to have grown overnight. (Hello, third child/pregnancy)
*I have a 1000 things to do, and yet, I still waste entirely too much time playing on the internet.
*I have to remember to buy watercolor paints for Claire tomorrow. She used them up and it is, by far, her favorite activity.
*Claire has discovered candy and is now addicted. Great.
*Claire has started singing more than Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. Mostly just random words. I love it. She's just like her father.
*MJ would eat all day long if I let her.
*MJ spends 60% of her day walking in circles around our house with her little stroller or toy train.
*Claire and MJ's favorite thing to do is wrestle and play on C's new big girl bed. It's hilarious. Until C throws herself on MJ's head and she cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment