Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sassy crackers

I forgot this little gem from yesterday too.

I think Claire was asking for the umpteenth time if we could go back to Poppy's house. I told her, "No, we couldn't," as we were there that morning and it was nearing dinner time.

Her response while she stood there with her little baggie of goldfish crackers?

"Mama, my crackers say that you can't say No."

Really?

She has started saying this a lot when we say No.

"You can't say No, Mama."

Well, yes, my dear, I can. For your own good.


2 comments:

  1. I love that she wanted to come back to our house:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She cried all the way home the park, saying that she wanted to eat lunch at Poppy's house and then she asked to have dinner at Poppy's house. She was cracking me up!!

      Delete